BigMed is part of starting up a national network for AI in healthcare with several groups from all over the country. The network is bottom up driven and the purpose is to share competence and build on each others' experiences. The network is open for anyone who is interested in joining and sharing their work.
The secretariat for 2021:
- Finn Henry Hansen, Helse Nord
- Vibeke Binz Vallevik, DNV GL
- Jan Nygård, Kreftregisteret
- Alexander Lundervold, Høgskulen i Vestfold
- Anne Torill Nordsletta, Nasjonalt Senter for Ehelse-forskning
- Stein Olav Skrøvseth, Nasjonalt Senter for Ehelse-forskning
- Ulf Sigurdsen, Helse Sørøst
One of the activities is a relay for competence sharing, in which BigMed had a seminar in October 2020.